Age Group: Junior High School (Middle School)
Location: Chongqing, China
Start Date: August, 2020
Job ID: EN-CQ-192
Located in Airport Industrial Zone of Chongqing Liangjiang New Area, the school covers 240 acres. Upon completion, the school will include four sections: Bilingual Kindergarten, Museum-model Future Elementary School, Outstanding Junior High school and International High School. The elementary school is keen to the teaching philosophy of cultivating students with learning ability.The School integrates Chinese elementary education and the STEAM curriculum of Western countries. The school provides 10 classes for each grade, with 30 students per class.
2. Experience in working as a Classroom Music teacher.
3. Excellence with one or various instruments. Vocal Skills are required.
4. Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skill, especially the ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
5. Knowledge of curriculum development. Up-to-date knowledge of current teaching and learning strategies.
6. The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment.
7. Verbal and Written English skills are preferred.
8. The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
2. Housing(one bedroom) provided or allowance of 3,000RMB per month.
3. Sponsored Legal Work (Z) Visa, Degree Authentication, Non-Criminal Record Authentication.
4. Paid Work Permit, Residence Permit, Medical Check-up Fees.
5. 3 meals a day provided.
6. Airport Pick up on Arrival/Accommodation Assistance.
7. Flight Ticket Reimbursement: 15,000RMB.
8. Discretionary Bonus applies.
9. Contract renewal bonus: 10,000RMB.
10. Private Insurance covered by the school.
11. Paid Public Holidays/Sick Leave/Annual Leave/Summer &Winter Vacations (Days).