Age Group: Junior High School (Middle School)
Location: Chongqing, China
Start Date: August, 2020
Job ID: EN-CQ-303
1. Participates in the curriculum design of art education English subject.
2.Teaches knowledge and skills in art, including crafts, drawing, painting, lettering, design, commercial art, art history, and/or three-dimensional art to secondary students, mainly grade 8).
3. Plan, organize, and provide instruction in ESL that meets school standards in grade 7 or 8；
4. Provides individual and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a
variety of instructional activities.
5. Evaluates each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepares progress reports.
6. Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
2. Preferably current and Valid Teacher Certificate of home country.
3. Bachelor’s or Graduate degree with major in Art
4. At least one year’s successful teaching experience in art/ELS education.
5. Proven ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
6. Knowledge of best practice for teaching and learning. Up to date knowledge of current learning strategies. Professional understanding of the educational needs of children.
7. The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
1. Enthusiasm for art and English language.
2. Open, optimistic and creative.
3. Ability to inspire children with an enthusiasm for learning.
4. Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth.
5. Strong ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups.
6. Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships.
7. Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding art education.
2. Housing(one bedroom) provided or allowance of 3,000RMB per month.
3. Sponsored Legal Work (Z) Visa, Degree Authentication, Non-Criminal Record Authentication.
4. Paid Work Permit, Residence Permit, Medical Check-up Fees
5. 3 meals a day provided.
6. Airport Pick up on Arrival/Accommodation Assistance
7. Flight Ticket Reimbursement: 15,000RMB.
8. Discretional Bonus applies.
9. Contract renewal bonus: 10,000RMB.
10. Private Insurance covered by the school.
11. Paid Public Holidays/Sick Leave/Annual Leave/Summer &Winter Vacations (Days).
12. Others are negotiable with the school.