Age Group: Senior High School (Secondary School)
Location: Changshu, Jiangsu
Start Date: August, 2020
Job ID: EN-JS-335
In line with the school vision, mission and core values:
1. Seeks to implement both the school and IB Philosophy as embedded in the IBO Mission Statement and in the development of the IB Learner Profile.
2. Is given the release time, support and resources to carry out the curriculum leadership involved. Working alongside the school leadership team, change management can impact every role, but to raise the profile of the DP to the highest level, this role demands that the school is prepared to continually adapt for success.
3. Acts as the curriculum leader of the IB Diploma, representing the school to the IBO organization.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years’ related experience;
3. Oral and written fluency in English, native speaker required for Secondary Grades;
4. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
5. Passion for teaching;
6. Creative and energetic, Strong moral values, integrity;
7.Excellent planning & organizational skills;
8. Ability to work under pressure;
9. Willingness to complete school initiated professional development which may fall outside of working hours.
2. Flight allowance；
3. Relocation allowance;
4. Work VISA and dependent VISA provided;
5. Schooling for children;
7. Paid school holidays etc.