High school Mathematics teacher Suzhou, Jiangsu
Senior High School (Secondary School)
Job Description This school is a Cambridge Curriculum school in the beautiful surrounds of Suzhou city, Jiangsu province. They require qualified teachers to provide high quality teaching and learning to high school students. The teacher will be required to have more than 2 years’ experience teaching in A level and IGCSE curriculum and hold a valid teaching license.School Introduction This is an Cambridge Curriculum school for Chinese students. The school located in the heart of Suzhou in Gusu District. Students will find a 'college campus' of courtyards equipped with state-of-art science laboratories, classrooms, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, dance and drama studios, music rooms, a library and a lecture room.
Suzhou is often referred to as the Venice of China with its canal systems that winds its way through the city. Located 100km from Shanghai it is a popular location for expats with a modern transportation system and green leafy parks.Requirements 1. Master’s degree or above, with relevant professional background and teaching certificate.
2. At least TWO years’ relevant teaching experience at both (I)GCSE and A Level.
3. A PGCE / professional teaching qualification (desirable).
4. Experience of teaching students for whom English is an additional language (desirable).
5. Recent UK teaching experience or experience of teaching in a British International School overseas (desirable).Benefits 1. Salary between 20,000 RMB and 35,000RMB monthly depending on experiences.
2. Housing allowance of 6,000RMB per month.
3. Paid Work Permit, Residence Permit, Medical Check-up Fees
4. Private Insurance covered by the school.
5. Full paid Public Holidays/Sick Leave/Annual Leave/Summer &Winter Vacations (Days).
6. Children schooling support (full paid school fee of international school in Suzhou).